Thursday, September 4, 2014

A day in the life



"Playing the game" is the worst part of dating.  The balancing act of keeping your excitement and interest in check without coming across as too aggressive is always a struggle.  All of a sudden, my confidence is shot.  I write and rewrite every text (and rewrite some more).  I mull over every word, comma, and emoticon for hours.  I think about how my text will be received and the potential responses.  And, it goes without saying that I rope one to three friends (at least) into the process for validation and a good old crazy check. 

The worst part is that who ever is on the other end doesn't think twice about my carefully crafted message.  So then why do I even question my inclinations and temper my actions?  That is an excellent question.  And thus begins my rant of a blog... 

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment